I created this video with Screencast-o-matic. I haven’t used screencast-o-matic in several years because I am a SnagIt user. I found Screencast-o-matic easy to use. The only glitch I can see, is faculty will need to download software and then click record on the web site after the download. I have faculty create videos for many of the courses I teach. Screencast-o-matic is a great option.
My next adventure will be figuring out how to to capture my phone screen and record it. I have found a number of resources but I have not been successful yet. But I will keep trying!
- 13 Tips for recording your iPhone, iPad or iPod – TechSmith blog
- How to capture video from your tablet – TechSmith
- Recording YOur iOS 8 Device – TechSmith video tutorial
- How to capture and record and iPhone or iPAd screen video
- VIDEO: Record your iPhone Screen easily – cult of mac